Automatic Devices’ award-winning T-Lift 2.0 is the easiest, fastest automated curtain rigging system ever. Now you can rig your curtain system in minutes instead of days!
Standard modules of custom automation truss create a robust motorized line shaft with any number of lines. Install a multi-line lift system virtually anywhere you can hang a truss – quickly, easily and safely.
Control architecture onboard the T-Lift 2.0 is shared with the Exato Drive U-series, and it shares the patent-pending zero-fleet drum system with the ADC ConTour®, allowing for easy cross-training for rental shops familiar with either product. The T-Lift 2.0 is also available without built-in control electronics for use directly with the Exato Drive U, for applications requiring rackmount control equipment.
- Modular, self-contained unit for easy touring and installation.
- Open-bottom automation truss allows lift lines to be dropped anywhere on shaft.
- ½” black webbing instead of wire rope is silent, strong and resilient.
- Quick disconnect allows lift line to travel with curtain rather than being re-run for each install.
- Zero-fleet yo-yo drum prevents tangling lift lines or shifting position.
- Self-aligning, tool free shaft coupler is fast, easy and safe.
- Powerful servo moto is compact enough to fit completely within the truss.
|Dimensions||14×14 in. open-bottom truss in 10 ft., 8 ft., and 6 ft. sections|
|Weight||20 lbs / ft (based on 3 sheaves per 10 ft)|
|Rated lift capacity||600 lb. curtain capacity in standard configuration|
|Speed||0.5 m / second|
|Maximum lift line length||60 ft|
15 A peak, 1-4 A RMS depending on load